top of page
HAS BEEN DENIED (for now)
To ensure your subscription is accepted:
- Open the email that the server just sent you. It's titled "no-reply" and looks like this.
- Click on the link you'll find in that email.
- Do this within the next 5 minutes or the link may no longer be valid.
Do it now, because we both know you'll forget later... and without these steps, you won't receive any emails.
IF YOU DONT RECEIVE MY EMAIL...
- Check your spam folder, as well as the "Social" and "Promotions" sections.
If you find me there, move me to your inbox, the main one.
- If you access your email through a client like Apple Mail or have an @icloud.com address, it's common for this message to be automatically deleted and never reach you. I recommend not using it, especially Apple Mail, @icloud, and @hotmail.com.
- Sign up again and pay special attention to the email address.
It's very common for this issue to be caused by a mistake when typing the email address.
- If this doesn't work, save me in your email manager's contact list
→ Name: Aina Mediavilla, email: email@example.com, and wait a few minutes.
- If you used a corporate email address, like firstname.lastname@example.org, the problem is on your end and the best solution is to sign up with your personal email address. You can also try asking your company's IT department to properly configure the mail server.
- If none of that works, be patient. It usually arrives within a few minutes, but during peak times it can take up to a couple of hours.
bottom of page